School Sponsor: Mrs. Shanna Swift
Our mission is to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs.
FBLA programs focus on:
- Leadership Development—members develop essential soft skills by holding chapter officer positions at the local, state, and national levels; by networking with accomplished business professionals; and by participating in business-focused workshops, seminars, and academic competitions.
- Academic Competitions—members demonstrate their business expertise at high-profile regional, state, and national competitive events. The top students are recognized with trophies and cash awards.
- Educational Programs—members create career portfolios, enhance their knowledge with world-recognized skills certifications, and have access to select college scholarships.
- Membership Benefits—members receive exclusive discounts and enhanced benefits for travel, education, and more.
- Community Service—members work with the March of Dimes to help end premature births by participating in awareness campaigns and the March for Babies fundraiser.
- Awards & Recognition—members build a portfolio of accomplishments with a wide range of awards programs.